Infinity bottles are a trend in the whiskey nerd space these days. They have been around for awhile for a bit and I’ve been thinking about about doing one for awhile. I finally decided to go for it.
What is an infinity bottle? Basically, you take an empty bottle and add bourbon, scotch, and rye. You can add all types or just one. The world is your oyster and really there are no rules. In this space I will be keeping track of what I add and when. When’s the bottles half full I’ll take a gander and write my impressions and keep going.
For now I’m going to be sticking with bourbon and rye.
- 1 oz High West American Prairie – 01/31/2017
- 1 oz Four Roses Yellow Label – 01/31/2017
- 2 oz Elmer T. Lee – 02/02/2017
- 1 oz Buffalo Trace – 02/17/2017
- 1 oz Henry McKenna – 03/06/2017
- 1 oz Old Forester 1920 – 05/11/2017
- 1 oz Eagle Rare – 06/09/2017
- 1 oz Rock Hill Farms – 2/2/2018
- 1 oz Barrell Bourbon New Year 2018 – 2/4/2018
- 1 oz Van Winkle Special Reserve 2018 – 3/13/2018